Forum moderator: grandmasterB, yasash  
Forum » Riddick University » Relations & Seduction Art » Couples Life
Couples Life
dekadenceDate: Tuesday, 2015-03-31, 21:37:40 | Message # 1
Senior
Group: Friends
Awards: 0
Guys, Your Woman May Not Say It, But She Wants You to Know These 7 Things

Ladies, I think you are amazing – don’t get me wrong, but understanding you is on par with understanding a lecture about Quantum Physics that is being given by a drunk man speaking a foreign language.

Guys, until mind reading technology is developed (or you get electrocuted like Mel Gibson in What Women Want), you’re going to need to know some simple things that your lady secretly wants you to know, but won’t tell you.

1. Have a Backbone
Women don’t want a doormat that they can walk all over. It might be easier to be a “yes” man, but your lady secretly doesn’t like that. I’m not saying that you need to go full-blown caveman on her and drag her around by her hair, but have a spine. Women like a little challenge, just as much as we do.

2. Spend time with Your Buddies
When you find yourself in a relationship with the right person, being away from them is the last thing you want to do. Spending every waking moment with your significant other is great in the beginning of a relationship, but as you go on – it becomes smothering. Women want you to spend time with your buddies, not just because it’s a good thing for you to have your own friends, but because she’s probably tired of your face. Give her some air. Besides, absence makes the heart grow fonder. You’ve got to let her miss you.

3. Remind her that you Love Her.
Women love affirmations that they are YOURS. I’m not talking about a simple “I love you” every day, but real, honest reminders that she is your lady. We all have that instinctual fear of being replaced by someone “better” than us. Reminding her that there is no one else for you but her is one way to ease her anxiety, and in the long run – makes her more comfortable with you. Be honest with her, and with yourself. Don’t be afraid to be goofy, women find it endearing. This is all about effort, because is you don’t put it forward, it’s not going to happen. Chivalry is far from dead, we’ve just gotten lazy. The simple act of opening a door shows her that you are still her knight in shining armor.

4. Know that She is Faking
I’m not talking about orgasms here, I’m talking about every day things. “Sure honey, I’d love to watch this TV show about guys who build cars.” Relationships are all about compromise, and women tend to do more of it than men. Women have a tendency to play to our egos, and there isn’t much we can do about it. The only real way to find out what she really thinks is to talk to her. You might not like the answer, so be prepared to take that shot to your pride, but if you want her to be happy, ask her how she really feels.

5. It IS possible to be a Bad Boy, AND a Good Man
We all know that the bad boy appeal is a huge turn on for women. Having a wild side is fine in some circumstances, but in the end – women want substance. Things like being able to be the life of the party, and still do something sweet to show her you care. Being a good man is more than just being sweet and caring, it is being protective, strong, and being a good provider. Maybe it’s time to hang up the party suit, and put on the business suit? The more complete of a package you can be, the more she’ll know that you are irreplaceable.

6. She’s Not Dressing Up For You
We’ve all been there: tapping our foot, glancing at our watches, and hearing “Just 5 more minutes, babe”. The truth is, that extra time she uses to get ready isn’t for you – so don’t take it personally. She’s dolling her self up for HER, not for you. It’s easy for us men to say “but, I think you’re beautiful just the way you are”, which is sweet – but it’s all about how she feels. Be patient, and be grateful that you get to hit the town with a beautiful, confident woman.

7. Shut Up and Listen
Listening to your woman is the most important thing you can do for a relationship. I don’t mean just hearing her, I mean actually listening to her. Women are way more intuitive than men are in most cases, so read between the lines. She may be trying to tell you something more important that what she is talking about, and if you don’t LISTEN to her, you’ll miss it. Women communicate way differently than men do, so keep that in mind. What may take you 10 words to say, takes her 30. Knowing how your lady feels makes everything you do in a relationship that much better.

surce:
http://www.iheartintelligence.com/2015....-things

Forum » Riddick University » Relations & Seduction Art » Couples Life
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024