Saturday, 2024-04-27, 00:00:15
Welcome Visitor | RSS
Riddick Campus
Home
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: maximus, deea, yasash, riddick  
Forum » Riddick University » Masturbation & Self-Pleasure » Female masturbation » Masturbation on womens
Masturbation on womens
grandmasterBDate: Friday, 2010-09-17, 17:18:36 | Message # 1
Professor
Group: Moderators
Awards: 1
Tehnici feminine

Masturbarea feminină este un subiect înconjurat de mister. Haideţi ca, împreună, să încercăm să aflăm mai multe.

Masturbarea la femei este un act mult mai complicat decât la bărbaţi. Aceasta se întâmplă numai din cauza faptului că organele genitale feminine sunt ascunse privirii şi că orgamul feminin este mult mai subtil ( Ejacularea unui bărbat nu poate trece neobservată!) ci şi din din cauza tabuurilor şi a prejudecăţilor care înconjoară sexualitatea feminină, care a transformat masturbarea feminină într-un lucru murdar, interzis.

Cu toate că majoritatea femeilor învaţă singure să se masturbeze, de obicei în timpul duşului, tot timpul rămân lucruri de învăţat.

Majoritatea femeilor recurg la ajutorul a 2 degete pentru stimularea clitorisului atunci când se masturbează, însă puţine sunt cele care au ideea de multitudinea de metode şi tehnici de masturbare, care le-ar putea fi de ajutor în momentele intime.

Iată, în continuare, câteva metode şi tehnici pe care orice fată sau femeie le poate încerca acasă şi pe care le poate folosi pentru a-şi explora corpul, în căutarea de noi căi de atingere a extazului.

Masturbarea prin târârea pe podea

Aceasta este una dintre metodele de masturbare cele mai amuzante, însă este mult mai plăcută decât amuzantă. Trebuie doar să te întinzi pe podea şi să presezi osul pubian (muntele lui Venus) pe podea, încercând apoi să te târăşti. Repet, pare o metodă de masturbare dintre cele mai ciudate dar, până nu încerci, nu ştiii ce pierzi. Îţi spun eu: o serie de orgasme uimitoare.

Masturbarea cu pensula de machiaj

De obicei, cele mai neobişnuite metode de masturbare sunt şi cele mai uimitoare. Vei fi uimită să afli ce poţi face cu o simplă pensulă de machiaj. Ia o simplă pensulă de machiaj, curată şi uscată, şi foloseşte parul fin (doar este de veveriţă acel păr, nu?) pentru a-ţi stimula capul clitorisului şi labiile. Rezultatul va fi uimitor şi nu vei putea crede că nu ştiai de acest lucru. Poţi folosi, pentru aceleaşi rezultate, fulgi din perne.

Masturbarea folosind dresurile

Un simplu dres poate fi o obiect sexual incredibil. Ia unul, şi trece-l printre picioare, ţinându-i fiecare capăt într-o mână, în timp ce ţii picioarele lipite. Poţi folosi chiar şi o bandă elastică cu care, dacă vei foloşi şi un simplu lubrifiant, vei cunoaşte orgasme fantastice.

Fetele mai dezinhibate sunt aşteptate să împărtăşească din experienţa sau metodele lor. Le garantez că cele mai interesante vor fi publicate.

Iar pentru că a fost prea mult text, legat de masturbare, iată şi un film sugestiv, care înfăţişează cea mai comună metodă de masturbare feminină.

Message edited by grandmasterB - Friday, 2010-09-17, 17:18:49

deeaDate: Saturday, 2010-10-16, 21:34:46 | Message # 2
Lector
Group: Moderators
Awards: 1
Female Masturbation Techniques

Ok ladies, let’s have a look at some different techniques that will work to get you off. The majority of women, myself included can only attain orgasm through manual stimulation. There are a few who can achieve orgasm through intercourse alone and I’m jealous of them. Anyway, here are some techniques that might add a little variety to your masturbation play.

Direct clitoral stimulation:

Rolling, rolling, rolling – ok, for this technique you need to place your thumb and forefinger around the clitoris and gently roll it in between your fingers. You can start off with a slow gentle roll and then gradually pick up the pace and the pressure according to what feels good to you.

Circular rub – I generally find that if I am in a hurry this technique works wonders. Just take your first two fingers from either hand and place them over top of you clitoris. Then begin moving them in a circular motion over top of the clitoris. You can vary the speed and pressure easily with this technique. I find that if I use this one I can reach orgasm in under a minute. If you want to change the feel slightly just add your favorite lube and everything becomes very slippery.

Tapping – This technique is a little different and it’s not for everyone, as with anything some things will work for some people and not for others. For this one I use my left hand to pull the pussy lips back out of the way so that the clitoris is very exposed. Then with my index finger on my right hand I lightly begin tapping the fingertip gently on the clitoris. It results in a very delicious sensation that builds to a point where you just can’t hold it back anymore.

Combination – There is nothing that gets me wetter faster than using a combination of both hands. Have your fingers from one hand playing with your clitoris, stimulating it however you wish. Take the other hand and place two or three fingers inside your vagina and begin thrusting. Basically you’re simulating intercourse with this action and it works rather nicely in tandem with the clitoral stimulation and can bring to a rocking orgasm!

maximusDate: Saturday, 2010-10-16, 22:10:33 | Message # 3
Lector
Group: Support
Awards: 2
How to Masturbate - A Guide for Women

Overview
Most women orgasm from stimulation of the clitoris. Others can only orgasm from vaginal penetration, also known as G-Spot stimulation. However, there is no wrong or right way to masturbate because everyone responds differently.

Before Your Masturbate
It is important to relax as much as you can and ensure total privacy. Get into a comfortable position and find the parts of your body that are easily stimulated. Some sources of stimulation may be found along the vagina , nipples , inner and outer labia, clitoris and perineum. Orgasm may be reached by stroking these parts of the body. The clitoris and labia are usually the most easily stimulated, so different types of pressure, speed and motion should be tried on these areas.

Many women have very sensitive nipples, and can actually reach orgasm from nipple stimulation alone. If you are close to reaching orgasm but cannot climax, try altering your breathing and giving extra stimulation to the nipples.

Breathing is also important for orgasm. Breathing deeply (rather than holding your breath) helps release sexual energy, rather than fight it. While you breathe, clench and release the PC muscle, much as in Kegel exercises .

As you begin to orgasm, continue the stimulation lightly through the orgasm, or stop if it feels like it's too intense. Slightly lessen stimulation during the first extremely sensitive moments but do not stop because there are small "aftershocks" after an orgasm, slightly less intense but pleasurable physical feelings.

If you don't orgasm on your first try, continue to practice. Practice breathing from your belly.

Helpful Hints
• Lubrication (Wet, Astroglide or any that are sold in most drugstore chains)
• Vibrators
• Dildos
• Climatique Sexual Enhancement Gel
• Recall a previous sexual encounter

Masturbation has many beneficial effects. It can often relieve the following ailments:
• Menstrual cramps
• Stress
• Insomnia (when a person has difficulty falling asleep)
• Common infections (this is accomplished by stimulating the immune system)
• Excess of mood-elevating hormones

sursa:
http://www.livestrong.com/article/12490-masturbate-guide-women/

“Meritul nu constă în a fugi de plăcere, ci în a o întrebuinţa pentru a o stăpâni.” Clement din Alexandria, Stromates XI, 20

Forum » Riddick University » Masturbation & Self-Pleasure » Female masturbation » Masturbation on womens
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024